Tuolumne County Garden Club
We are a garden club in Sonora. We meet once a month.
- We exchange gardening ideas.
- We put in a water-wise garden exhibit by the Forestry Building on Tuolumne Road.
- We maintain Blue Star Memorial in Tuolumne, as well as planter boxes at Avalon Care Center.
- We collect money for the Penny Pines program.
- We give a scholarship to a Columbia college student who graduates in Forestry.
- We have a Smokey Bear/Woodsy Owl program where grade school children in Tuolumne County enter posters.
13880, Joshua Way, Lambert Lake Estates, Sonora, Tuolumne County, California, 95370, United States