Thanks for registering for the Volunteer Fair. The following resources are to help you get the most out of the event and support fellow exhibitors. This page will be updated as we send out emails leading up to the event.
Be on the lookout for a series of 4 emails from us:
RSVP-ing and sharing our event is a great way to increase the visibility on Facebook. If allowed, share with appropriate local groups too.
Link to Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/583882393599179
Posters & Magnets
We have posters and magnets for you to pick up at
- Blue Zones Project
- 31 N Washington St
Please post in a high traffic area of your organization and/or ask a favorite business if they’ll post it. The magnets are great for putting on break room refrigerators, office filing cabinets, etc.
Setup time will be from Noon to 3pm on March 30th.
At 3pm please gather in front of the stage for a group photo and quick review of the event followed by time to network with each other before we open to the public.
Please check in at the NW entrance of the Me-Wuk Building (Formerly John Muir).
Each table will have a sign with a number and your name on it. Please keep that on the table to help visitors navigate. The signs are also color coded for the lowest age group of Volunteers accepted. Click on the Booth Map button below to see where you are located. We’ll also have maps available at the event for you.
Each table will have 3 chairs, if you need more, please ask us during setup time.
You may park near the entrances to unload – and load after the event. Be quick and respectful of other organizations also loading and unloading. Please park at the far end of the parking lot for the duration of the event so visitors can easily park.
Please do not park in the designated Fairground RV spots.
Welcome & Group Photo
At 3pm gather under the stage for a group photo followed by time to network with your fellow exhibitors.
At 3:30, we’ll open the event to the general public.
- If you are using electricity, bring an extension cord and duct tape or cord guard to prevent tripping.
- Participants are responsible for keeping their area clean.
- No smoking is allowed in the building.
- In case of an emergency keep the traffic lanes clear to allow access for emergency vehicles.
Cleanup / End of Day
- Do not start to break down your booth until the Fair closes at 6:30
- At the conclusion please clean up your area and deposit all trash into the inside garbage cans.. Extra trash bags will be provided if needed.
- Please wipe up any spills you see, and remove all tape from walls.
- If we leave the building as clean as we found it, the security deposit will be returned.
- At the end of the event we’ll also be passing around a short survey. Please take a few minutes to let us know what worked, and what we can do better next year.
Volunteers for the event will be wearing shirts with the Volunteer Fair logo on it. If you need anything during the event please ask!
Thank you again for being a part of the Volunteer Fair. You are why Tuolumne County is such a great place to live. We appreciate you.